COMPLETE Q3 Fundraising Update for the Competitive CT-Gov. RaceOctober 11, 2017
All the numbers you need to know.
No less than 16 Connecticut men and women raised at least $30,000 in the third quarter of 2017 for declared or potential gubernatorial runs in 2018.
It’s a wide open field that has become even larger in the last few months.
Reclaim Connecticut has the key numbers for you below, with candidates in descending order of how much ‘cash on hand’ they reported at the end of third quarter. (In other words, how much money the campaigns had in their bank accounts, after expenses, on September 30, 2017.)
- David Stemerman: $1,801,000 in contributions ($1,800,000 in contributions from himself), $1,801,000 total, $1,801,000 cash on hand
- Robert Stefanowski: $315,313 in contributions ($250,000 in contributions from himself), $315,313 total, $308,480 cash on hand
- State Rep. Prasad Srinivasan (R-Glastonbury): $50,430 in contributions, $255,741 total, $222,316 cash on hand
- Mayor Mark Lauretti (R-Shelton): $84,580 in contributions, $229,670 total, $156,918 cash on hand
- Peter Lumaj: $92,439 in contributions, $373,569 total, $130,296 cash on hand
- Steve Obsitnik: $65,820 in contributions, $268,576 total, $109,880 cash on hand
- Mike Handler: $116,985 in contributions, $116,985 total, $99,047 cash on hand
- Dave Walker: $163,920 in contributions, $163,920 total, $97,802 cash on hand
- Mayor Mark Boughton (R-Danbury): $33,790 in contributions, $195,962 total, $89,012 cash on hand
- First Selectman Tim Herbst (R-Trumbull): $48,238 in contributions, $141,210 total, $77,964 cash on hand
- State Sen. Toni Boucher (R-Wilton): $43,336 in contributions, $58,890 total, $37,732 cash on hand
The 11 Republican candidates above have raised a total of $1.87 million since the beginning of the election cycle.
- Mayor Joe Ganim (D-Bridgeport): $110,296 in contributions, $146,461 total, $88,602 cash on hand
- Chris Mattei: $104,549 in contributions, $222,893 total, $72,676 cash on hand
- Jonathan Harris: $81,901 in contributions, $170,858 total, $46,401 cash on hand
- Dita Bhargava: $53,077 in contributions, $53,077 total, $46,160 cash on hand
- Mayor Dan Drew (D-Middletown): $53,530 in contributions, $53,530 total, $19,988 cash on hand
The five Democratic candidates above have raised $610,654 since the beginning of the election cycle.
Want to see more content like this?
Sign up for Email updates.